Saturday, April 14, 2018

A few notes about the Installment story

So far, you have seen about 1/3 of the story.  My wife suggested that I daisy-chain them together so new readers can start at the beginning and just keep clicking on the link Next Installment to find the next part.  Please feel free to forward the link the beginning to any friends or family who might enjoy the story.

The prequel is available in Jim Curtis's Calexit, the Anthology.

The middle part of the book moves quickly and might be the most weakly written part.  Much of it is military action and I am by no means an expert.

I decided to make it a chess game where Cali has the Queen, rooks and bishops while the rebels have pawns, knights and brains.  That makes it simpler for me, a newbie mil author as I am less likely to get in over my head describing stuff I don't understand.

Thanks for the many comments.

-ERJ

4 comments:

  1. You need to publish it so you can make a few bucks.

    I'd buy a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta tell you, Joe - I'm hooked. I read it now before I go see what Aaron is doing!

    ReplyDelete

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.