Sunday, March 11, 2018

Good weather for running maple sap

Freezing nights and sloppy days.  March is Latin for "Mud", I am sure of it.



I got my two IBC totes wrapped up to protect them from UV damage.  Now I have to clear a space for them under the overhang.


Time to repaint the tool handles.  I loose way too many tools, even with painted handles.
I did get a new computer.  I can see why folks don't care for Windows 10.  It is a pity they don't have an option to put a Windows 7 "skin" over it.  I still have not figured out how to use the printer/scanner.

It also bites that I have to buy a new suite of software.

And no....I did not have a recent back-up.  Some of the more interesting stuff I had emailed to other folks and I can recover that from the email server. 

Oh, and I still had several thousand pictures on the SD cards in the cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.