Saturday, September 16, 2017

Another day of work

Today is another day of work.

I report to work at 8:30 and work until the boss kicks me out.

I was told to plan for a mix of indoor and outdoor work.  The other employee I talked to said that it was pretty typical to work a couple of hours at any given task before getting moved to a new one.

The temperature is expected to be 80 at noon and to keep climbing.

I am not as worried about the physical work as I am about staying hydrated.  Do I lug around a gallon of water like some of the guys?  They seem pretty creative about stashing their jug.

The other end of the hydration issue involves potty breaks.  I would hate to guzzle a bunch of water and then get moved to an inside job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.