Friday, October 9, 2015

Getting comfortable

Belladonna is starting to get comfortable with her roommates.

I was bringing her back for Eaton Rapids' homecoming game.  We made small talk on the way back.  While talking she would tappity-tap on the phone.

After a bit, she started chuckling.

I asked her what that was about.

She said, "I asked my roomies if they wanted me to bring my kid back for them to meet."

About a half minute more and she started typing on her phone like crazy-mad.

She said, "They said, 'WHAT???'...So I told them 'Yeah, I have a three year old son.'"



-
-
-
-
-
-
Then she sent a picture to her roomies

It is a good thing she did not tell them about his 10" long tongue or they would have had a LOT of questions about his father.

2 comments:

Readers who are willing to comment make this a better blog. Civil dialog is a valuable thing.